SMART User Docs¶
SMART is an open source application designed to help data scientists and research teams efficiently build labeled training datasets for supervised machine learning tasks.
- Active Learning algorithms for selecting the next batch of data to label.
- Inter-rater reliability metrics to help determine a human-level baseline and the understand the test validity of your labeling task.
- Admin dashboard and other project management tools to help oversee the labeling process and coder progress.
- Multi-user coding, for parallel annotation efforts within a project.
- Self-hosted installation, to keep sensitive data secure within your organization’s firewall.
$ git clone https://github.com/RTIInternational/SMART.git $ cd smart/envs/dev/ $ docker-compose build $ docker volume create --name=vol_smart_pgdata $ docker volume create --name=vol_smart_data $ docker-compose run --rm smart_backend ./migrate.sh $ docker-compose up -d
Open your browser to http://localhost:8000